Kapihan sa Kanto

Mga kwento sa kapihan mula sa isang operadang di na nagkakape.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Amazing Race

Micah loves watching Amazing Race. I saw an episode tonight. I finally understand why Ida recommends divorce for Jonathan and Victoria -- what an awful, curly haired man in a long sleeved blue scuba suit top and baggy jogging pants (ala Vanilla Ice).

Anyway, I think Micah sincerely wants us to join Amazing Race. Do the words "Sali tayo sa Amazing Race" ring sincerely enough? So I think to myself, what would our chargen read -- underneath our names, I mean, I'd like something that will sound good next to captions like "Engaged Super Models and Spokespersons for UNICEF and Endangered Species In General" or "Married Pro Wrestlers with Eleven Kids But Still Buff and At It." Maybe "Pinoys Who Will Eat Anything To Win" -- but they might mistake us for Fear Factor contestants.

Micah will eat all the spicy food, jump out of helicopters with a parachute made of garbage bags, paddle us through rivers infested with crocodiles (and manta rays!), navigate us through the streets in the taxi, run for both of us on uphill roads to point zero; while I, of course, will do all the dancing. I will also dispense hugs.

So you see, we stand a good chance of winning.
|| kapihan sa kanto, 2:12 AM
|

Powered by Blogger