Mga kwento sa kapihan mula sa isang operadang di na nagkakape.
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Books
Ang dami kong librong hindi pa nababasa, na-realize ko lang na nakaka-miss pala talaga ang magbasa.
Arundhati Roy reads like poetry, like random words and not-so-random emotions. I wonder what Chari thinks of her.
I've left a couple of books with only tabs of my memory bookmarking them, and the rest of them hanging to share the stories' endings:
There's still the last half of Neil Gaiman's American Gods (Ida said it will redeem itself in the end, promise).
The last half of Amy Tan's The Kitchen God's Wife (maybe Joy Luck Club was better? Or maybe I should just watch the movie -- meron ba 'tong movie?).
And then practically 3/4 of V.S. Naipaul's Half a Life (this one is interesting enough),
and the whole of Amos Oz's The Same Sea (which I'm looking forward to, because the first few pages are interesting).
I'm listing them down so I don't forget.
|| kapihan sa kanto, 8:57 AM
|