Mga kwento sa kapihan mula sa isang operadang di na nagkakape.
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
H2G2
I had a choice between Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Nasaan Ka Man; 20 minutes into H2G2, I was already seriously thinking that Ethel and I still had time to catch Nasaan Ka Man. Kaya lang, naisip ko sayang naman ang P80 na binayad namin (yes, sa SM North kami nanood, so at least hindi masyadong masakit sa bulsa).
I didn't enjoy H2G2 because I wasn't enough of a sci-fi fan (lalo na si Ethel). We were both yawning through the film. Obviously, we didn't get it the way sci-fi fans got it. I wanted to see Nasaan Ka Man after H2G2, if only to say to myself that this wasn't a total waste of the weekend, but my brain was tired. So kumain nalang kami sa Goldilocks. And then on the way to the parking lot, we dropped by this wedding stuff store that had a 14-inch TV tuned in to The Buzz: Tito Boy was interviewing TinTin on her annullment with Diet, she had tears in her eyes as she spoke to the camera, Diet hold on, let's work towards our goals, and if you ever need help, humingi ka ng tulong sa Kanya.
Tito Boy: If you could speak to God right now, what would your prayer be? Talk to us. Let us know what you would say to God.
TinTin: (buntong hininga) Sana matapos na...
Ethel and I discussed their marriage-gone-wrong as we walked to the car. On the way out, I almost couldn't find the parking ticket. And then we agreed again that we both thought H2G2 sucked.
|| kapihan sa kanto, 7:15 PM
|