Kapihan sa Kanto

Mga kwento sa kapihan mula sa isang operadang di na nagkakape.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Jars of Clay sa Kanto

Because Jars of Clay is coming to town and because I love them so much that I'm bugging the heck out of Ticketnet and all possible ticket suppliers, isinasantabi ko muna ang banner ko para sa kanila.

What's your all-time favorite Jars of Clay song of the moment? (Oo, malabo ang tanong ko, pero patulan niyo na.)

Anyway, I think mine would be "Fly Farther" or "He" (acoustic version). I haven't actually given this much thought. "Fly" is also an option (no, iba siya sa Fly Farther, siyempre).

I'm also thinking of adding another part to my Amazing Race series of entries, pero saka na yun.

Tonight is also the first time I'm tuning in to The Edge Radio -- try ninyo, astig.

And this will be the first year I will celebrate Valentine's Day. I have officially declared it a holiday, so on February 14 don't call me at the office or on my cellphone, or try to catch me on YM or MSN or email, basta.

But before all that, I'll post my thoughts on the Training for the Amazing Race series.

For now, back to The Edge Radio. As I said, tune in! Astig.
|| kapihan sa kanto, 1:33 AM
|

Powered by Blogger