Mga kwento sa kapihan mula sa isang operadang di na nagkakape.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Happy Valentines!
Happy Valentines to everyone who is sick and tired of it, at the point of nauseation because of it, and is complaining in their blogs about it! :) :) :)
I did a cursory survey of my blogfriends' posts and saw a number of anti-V Day comments, so I figured I'd spread some love! ;)
More red, more roses, more mush to everyone!
And by the way, it's the first day of the UP Fair. Nood kayo, BJ will be playing with the band from Youth on Fire (sila 'yung "and more special guests").
Last night, the Jengers were sighted at Susan's recital at Febias. Way to go FHM (Four Holy Men)! Siyempre, mega-support ang buong Lapu-Lapu Street, andun kami kontodo video at digicam! Will post pictures soon.
Once again, Happy Valentines!
|| kapihan sa kanto, 9:18 AM
|